Green Mush Superfood
Green Mush Superfood
Nutrient-dense superfood for supporting immune system and longevity
COMPASSION CIRCLE Green Mush™ is the most nutrient-dense superfood available! Great for dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, ferrets, squirrels, other mammals, including humans! It is organic, whole food, green, pesticide free and 100% plant-based.
Green Mush™ is a green powder that can be mixed into wet food or added to a small amount of water and then added to dry food (see Feeding Amounts section below).
- Increased Lifespan
- Accelerated Healing
- Greater Energy
- Healthy Immune System
- Fully Absorbable/No Toxicity
Green Mush™ contains spirulina, chlorella, kelp, and digestive enzymes (see Ingredients section below).
- Spirulina and chlorella, and other ingredients, are very supportive of liver and kidney functioning and aid detoxification.
- A source of additional bioavailable vitamins and minerals to the diet from whole-food, organic sources. It also contains thousands of phytonutrients and a plethora of other complex, synergistically bound organic nutrients.
- It is akin to a “multi-vitamin” for animals but is far superior in that it is not cheated or synthetic in any way but entirely plant-based. Unlike traditional multi-vitamin/mineral products, it is truly effective, totally non-toxic and exceptionally absorbable (not excreted as expensive yellow urine or settled out in the tissues as toxic deposits).
- “Manufactured” by Mother Nature herself; not a chemist in an isolation factory. There are absolutely no synthetics or isolated nutrients whatsoever in Green Mush™.
- Helpful for allergies and health conditions. People have reported that their animals' hind leg paralysis or mobility issues have greatly improved after adding Green Mush™ to the diet.
GROUPS OF PROVIDED NUTRIENTS
These nutrients are exactly as they occur naturally in whole plant foods, because they are still in whole plant foods! They are fully recognizable and absorbable with NO toxicity!
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CATS
Because Green Mush™ is alkalizing, cats on a plant-based diet probably need some type of urine acidifier if they consume Green Mush™ on a regular basis. Among natural acidifiers there are VegeYeast, cranberry powder, or Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
Gradual transition is the key to a successful transition.
Start by mixing 1 part of new food and 4 parts of old food.
During the next 2 weeks, gradually increase the amount of new food to 100%.
Older pets and picky eaters may need longer time and extra care to completely switch.
Digestive Enzymes can be used to harden up stool during transition.
Nutritional Yeast has a cheesy flavour, which cats and dogs love.
More transition tips on this page.
Provide ample water to cats and dogs, and especially male cats due to their urinary anatomy.
Water aids with digestion and helps to avoid urinary issues. Water flushes out pathogens, heavy metals, and harmful drugs.
Soak dry kibble in water to make moist food with 1:1 ratio (1 part kibble to 1 part water), and wait for at least 30 min before serving.
Use distilled water whenever possible.
Incorporate wet canned food for better hydration. Mix wet food with dry kibble to increase moisture level.
Use an electric water fountain to entice pets to drink more water.
Store in a dark, cool place, tightly sealed.
For canned food: after opening, remove remaining leftovers and put into an airtight container for up to 3 days, keep it in the fridge. It can also be portioned out and frozen for later use or served as a frosty treat!
Brush your furry friends' teeth regularly.
Offer dental treats after moist food or add several dry kibbles to help scrape off the plague.
Monitor pH of your pet's urine - more info on this page.
Play with your pets daily to keep them active, healthy and happy 🧸
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
For shipping information, see here