Complete and balanced vegan adult cat food made in UK
Note: Benevo Cat is expected to be back in stock between June 19-June 30, 2023.
As a substitution, Ami Cat and Evolution Gourmet Fondue are available.
BENEVO Cat is a nutritionally complete and balanced vegan adult cat food made in UK since 2005, with added Taurine and Spirulina. All ingredients are non-GMO.
- Formulated by professional pet nutritionists. Benevo Cat is a tasty and digestible food prepared without animal ingredients, artificial flavours or colours.
- Added Spirulina. Spirulina, a well-known ‘superfood’ provides a rich source of nutrition but is also known to boost the immune system.
- Added Taurine. Supplemented with a non-animal Taurine, an essential nutrient for healthy cats.
- Non-GMO Ingredients. A complete diet with balanced nutrition. A blend of specially selected non-GM ingredients has been fortified with added vitamins and minerals to help maintain health and vitality in your cat.
- Contains Yucca Schidigera extract which may help to naturally reduce fecal odour by binding with ammonia.
- Includes fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a natural pre-biotic which may help to improve digestion and boost the absorption of nutrients in the gut.
- High in protein: 28%.
- Contains Omega 3&6 Essential Acids which are important for skin, fur, joints, circulation, immunity, vision and brain function.
Gradual transition is the key to a successful transition.
Start by mixing 1 part of new food and 4 parts of old food.
During the next 2 weeks, gradually increase the amount of new food to 100%.
Older pets and picky eaters may need longer time and extra care to completely switch.
Digestive Enzymes can be used to harden up stool during transition.
Nutritional Yeast has a cheesy flavour, which cats and dogs love.
More transition tips on this page.
Provide ample water to cats and dogs, and especially male cats due to their urinary anatomy.
Water aids with digestion and helps to avoid urinary issues. Water flushes out pathogens, heavy metals, and harmful drugs.
Soak dry kibble in water to make moist food with 1:1 ratio (1 part kibble to 1 part water), and wait for at least 30 min before serving.
Use distilled water whenever possible.
Incorporate wet canned food for better hydration. Mix wet food with dry kibble to increase moisture level.
Use an electric water fountain to entice pets to drink more water.
Store in a dark, cool place, tightly sealed.
For canned food: after opening, remove remaining leftovers and put into an airtight container for up to 3 days, keep it in the fridge. It can also be portioned out and frozen for later use or served as a frosty treat!
Brush your furry friends' teeth regularly.
Offer dental treats after moist food or add several dry kibbles to help scrape off the plague.
Monitor pH of your pet's urine - more info on this page.
Play with your pets daily to keep them active, healthy and happy 🧸
Subscription savings are coming soon.
Sign up to our newsletter (at the bottom of page) and we'll let you know when subscriptions are available.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Save on shipping by selecting items from the same warehouse;
For example, if you select kibble from the LA warehouse and treats from the Vancouver warehouse, the cost of shipping will be combined at the checkout.
1-2 days small items
3-5 days large items
Delivery: 3-8 days
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Additonal shipping fees for exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
We do not accept open products.