Benevo Puppy Sample
Benevo Puppy Sample
Easy way to try vegan pet food
Not sure if your puppy would like plant-powered kibble? BENEVO Puppy Sample is a great and cost-effective way to explore it and easily determine how your pup likes the food.
Having tried the sample and being determined your furry friend likes it, you can safely order a bigger bag.
Benevo Puppy Sample includes 100 grams (0.22 lbs) of Benevo Puppy kibble, which is a nutritionally complete and balanced food formulated for growing puppies (2 months +).
Benevo Puppy formula takes all of the needs of a growing body into account. With added calcium, minerals, vitamins and a natural pre-biotic for healthy growth and develoment! Moreover, small breed puppies have their own requirements and this puppy formula accounts for those developmental characteristics.
- Formulated by professional pet nutritionists. Benevo Puppy is a tasty and digestible food prepared without animal ingredients, artificial flavors or colors.
- Wheat-free Recipe. Unique formula has no added wheat or wheat gluten and is a hypo-allergenic alternative for dogs.
- 1st Dedicated Vegan Kibble formulated specifically for Puppies.
- Contains Omega 3&6 Essential Acids which are important for skin, fur, joints, circulation, immunity, vision and brain function.
- Non-GMO Ingredients. A complete diet with balanced nutrition. A blend of specially selected non-GM ingredients has been fortified with added vitamins and minerals to help maintain health and vitality in your puppy.
- Includes fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), a natural pre-biotic which may help improve digestion and boost absorption of nutrients in the gut.
- Added Calcium and Vitamins. Important non-animal sourced nutrients that play an essential role in regulating heart function and metabolism of fats.
Gradual transition is the key to a successful transition.
Start by mixing 1 part of new food and 4 parts of old food.
During the next 2 weeks, gradually increase the amount of new food to 100%.
Older pets and picky eaters may need longer time and extra care to completely switch.
Digestive Enzymes can be used to harden up stool during transition.
Nutritional Yeast has a cheesy flavour, which cats and dogs love.
More transition tips on this page.
Provide ample water to cats and dogs, and especially male cats due to their urinary anatomy.
Water aids with digestion and helps to avoid urinary issues. Water flushes out pathogens, heavy metals, and harmful drugs.
Soak dry kibble in water to make moist food with 1:1 ratio (1 part kibble to 1 part water), and wait for at least 30 min before serving.
Use distilled water whenever possible.
Incorporate wet canned food for better hydration. Mix wet food with dry kibble to increase moisture level.
Use an electric water fountain to entice pets to drink more water.
Store in a dark, cool place, tightly sealed.
For canned food: after opening, remove remaining leftovers and put into an airtight container for up to 3 days, keep it in the fridge. It can also be portioned out and frozen for later use or served as a frosty treat!
Brush your furry friends' teeth regularly.
Offer dental treats after moist food or add several dry kibbles to help scrape off the plague.
Monitor pH of your pet's urine - more info on this page.
Play with your pets daily to keep them active, healthy and happy 🧸
Subscription savings are coming soon.
Sign up to our newsletter (at the bottom of page) and we'll let you know when subscriptions are available.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Save on shipping by selecting items from the same warehouse;
For example, if you select kibble from the LA warehouse and treats from the Vancouver warehouse, the cost of shipping will be combined at the checkout.
1-2 days small items
3-5 days large items
Delivery: 3-8 days
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Additonal shipping fees for exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
We do not accept open products.