Delicious, complete and balanced plant-based kibble for adult cats
AMI Cat formula is a complete, balanced formula, ideal for adult cats, and made from 100% plant-based sources with no artificial dyes or preservatives.
The formula is allergy-friendly and works especially well for cats with allergies and food sensitivities. Ami Cat food is ultra digestible, nutritious, light, and gives cats more vitality and health.
Ami Cat helps solving the typical problems of poor nutrition – heavy or slow digestion, loss of appetite and fatigue.
- 100% plant-based kibble for adult cats
- ultra digestible, nutritious and light
- gives more vitality and health
- helps with slow digestion, increases appetite and reduces fatigue
- no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives
- Corn (non-GMO) – a highly digestible, quality protein, containing essential fatty acids, which help with the health of the skin and coat; contains carotene (Vitamin A), Vitamin E, and lutein for eye sight.
- Rice Protein – provides essential amino acids, and vitamins B and E. Rice protein is hypoallergenic and easily digestible.
- Whole Peas – an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and many essential vitamins and minerals. They provide amino acids required by cats. Peas contain insoluble fiber, soluble fiber, and resistant starch, which provides benefits for the digestive system.
- Beet Pulp – an excellent source of insoluble digestible fiber, that is moderately fermentable. This means the fiber from beet pulp has the benefits of adding bulk and moisture to animal stools while providing an energy source that can improve the health of the colon. Slow to moderately fermentable fiber sources, like beet pulp, are one of the best sources of fiber for cats.
- Linseed (flaxseed) – aids in making coat softer and shinier, with healthier skin underneath.
Gradual transition is the key to a successful transition.
Start by mixing 1 part of new food and 4 parts of old food.
During the next 2 weeks, gradually increase the amount of new food to 100%.
Older pets and picky eaters may need longer time and extra care to completely switch.
Digestive Enzymes can be used to harden up stool during transition.
Nutritional Yeast has a cheesy flavour, which cats and dogs love.
More transition tips on this page.
Provide ample water to cats and dogs, and especially male cats due to their urinary anatomy.
Water aids with digestion and helps to avoid urinary issues. Water flushes out pathogens, heavy metals, and harmful drugs.
Soak dry kibble in water to make moist food with 1:1 ratio (1 part kibble to 1 part water), and wait for at least 30 min before serving.
Use distilled water whenever possible.
Incorporate wet canned food for better hydration. Mix wet food with dry kibble to increase moisture level.
Use an electric water fountain to entice pets to drink more water.
Store in a dark, cool place, tightly sealed.
For canned food: after opening, remove remaining leftovers and put into an airtight container for up to 3 days, keep it in the fridge. It can also be portioned out and frozen for later use or served as a frosty treat!
Brush your furry friends' teeth regularly.
Offer dental treats after moist food or add several dry kibbles to help scrape off the plague.
Monitor pH of your pet's urine - more info on this page.
Play with your pets daily to keep them active, healthy and happy 🧸
Subscription savings are coming soon.
Sign up to our newsletter (at the bottom of page) and we'll let you know when subscriptions are available.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Save on shipping by selecting items from the same warehouse;
For example, if you select kibble from the LA warehouse and treats from the Vancouver warehouse, the cost of shipping will be combined at the checkout.
1-2 days small items
3-5 days large items
Delivery: 3-8 days
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Additonal shipping fees for exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
We do not accept open products.